Those who start a small business are often following a dream. And just as often, they come to find that the passion that made them launch in the first place is quickly consumed with the mechanics of keeping a business afloat.
I help my clients create not only a sustainable business – but a flourishing life. Through novel, creative inquiry, I focus on the whole person. I evaluate and assist with both professional and personal development, ensuring that they thrive in life, not just in business.
In order to help small business owners find this kind of fulfillment, I help my clients:
- Establish a sustainable approach to business – and life
- Identify personal and professional value and establish boundaries
- Break through imaginary capacities
- Leverage key relationships to facilitate growth
- Develop leadership skills to work more effectively with colleagues, clients and staff